Mokapot, also known as a stovetop espresso maker, from the original innovators - Bialetti, Italy.
It not only makes an excellent coffee in keeping with Bialetti tradition but can also be taken wherever you want: on holiday or to the office, allowing you to enjoy a pleasant, aromatic break
This piece has a heating system with electronic resistance. Turn-on LED
Material : Aluminium upper chamber combined with a steel boiler
Easy to clean inspection valve, patented by Bialetti
capacity : 2 cups
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Remove all labels and packaging.
- Hand wash all parts with warm water.
- Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
- Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee.
- Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate.
- If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
- Store coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.